Friday, February 3, 2012

My Unknown Dream Comes True :)

A girl can only dream of a Prince Charming when she was still little. As she grows up, she is realizing that Prince Charming can only be found in fairy tales. She realizes that in the real world, that one true love she's been dreaming of is that one person who has only 10 out of the 900 qualities of the guy she wants to be with.

As a young girl, I was focused in maintaining high grades in school and helping my mom in her small business. Dreaming of a Prince Charming seemed to have no space in my life. Or maybe because I had the idea that high school should be the most enjoyed time of one's life, and I would not enjoy it as much if my mind is occupied with thinking of how to make a special someone happy.

Then time flew so fast, a lot of things happened and I managed to become a professional. That was the time that I prayed to Papa God diligently everyday so He would give me my Prince Charming. I know I am a grown up, but for me it was not too late to dream of what little girls would dream of - to live in a grand castle with her own King. Translate it to a real world's language: I wanted to meet the person whom I would share my whole life with.

This dream came true in the morning of 8 January 2012. Finally, I married the most unexpected person, the one that I've never seen myself going out with even in my rarest dreams. Don't take it negatively, it was because we had our own separate lives that we never even saw each other for the longest time.

But fate has its own way of letting people realize that sometimes, the dreams that come true are the ones that you never knew you had. And on one beautiful Sunday morning, it was my turn to believe that. I can never thank our Good Lord enough.

1 comment:

  1. Aysows. Taba na naman puso ni Kristoper. Haha! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete