Monday, February 4, 2013

Welcome Back, Anna! :)

I haven't blogged for almost a year now! But if there is one thing that is truly worth sharing with you is that by next month, my husband and I will be holding our little princess in our arms! I am currently eight months pregnant and is so eagerly waiting for the d-day! For the last eight months, I have been caressing and talking to my tummy, even imagining my baby talking back to me, too! My journey to motherhood was not all smooth-sailing, but it was all worth the pain and the discomfort. From the kicks and sommersaults that I would feel and my quest to getting the right and comfortable posiition to sleep every night, I did not notice that it's already the 35th week! I've been reading articles in the internet regarding pregnancy and how to care for the baby when she comes. Call me excited, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment